How to get exactly what you want – Markus Rothkranz
The world is filled with great motivational speakers and figures but there are only a few who can stand in the same light as German-born American public speaker, author, wellness expert, special effect a professional, pinball machine artist and movie director, Markus Rothkranz.
52-year-old Markus Rothkranz moved to the Canada with his parents when he was just 5 years old to Canada from Cologne in Germany where he was born. After a while, in Canada, they moved to the United States where he later became a full United States citizen.
Easy fast awesome non-dairy healthy raw food CRACKERS and CHEESE
Rothkranz, who is a well-renowned author of books on relationships, healthy living, prosperity and life in general, soon branched out to making movies with his directorial Ends of Time.
Rothkranz incredible career as a public speaker has seen him positively impact stages like the Health Expo in Kißlegg in 2011, the Vegan Kongress Hamburg, Germany in October 2012.
He also appeared on the cover of German Magazine “Die Wurzel” where he had a full feature written about him and his vegan lifestyle and he was featured in Anthony Robbins issue of German magazine “DieWurzel” in April 2004.
While it is an established fact that he is world famous, there are a lot of unknown amazing facts that a lot of people still don’t know about this man who has changed a lot of lives with his works. And you are about to find out some great amazing facts about Markus Rothkranz that will leave you in awe and possibly increase the respect you already have for this man who has inspired this generation and more to come.
All About IRON_ Why You May Not be Low_ fun video by Markus Rothkranz
• Rothkranz is not too keen on writing his own autobiography as he doesn’t find himself interesting and inspiring enough to people even though we all know that is not correct.
• He loves dogs, but at the moment only has two cats that he calls pets.
• At a young age, he asked people to call him Frank, which is his middle name because he really didn’t like his now famous first name
• In 2O05, when he decided that he wanted to read 52 books, he decided to call them 53 killers.
• Although he had his own movie, it is not on his favorite movies of all-time list as this includes Amelie, Run Lola Run, and The Big Lebowski
• He is fascinated by people of the ancient times and if he had a chance to meet someone from the past it would be Michelangelo
• 13 is his favorite number
• When he was just 16, books like The Old Man and the Sea and What’s Eating Gilbert Grape was one of the things that influenced him to be an author.
• He loves surfing and makes time to playing soccer with kids at a local park
• He is happily married with a lovely daughter
• It took 7 years to get his first book published
• He literally rewrote the first 90 pages of one of his bestselling The Book Thief 150-200 times because he is a perfectionist and believes failure is the friend of a true writer.